Bodhi Gift Cards
A Bodhi Restaurant and Bar gift voucher is the perfect gift for any occasion and are available instantly online.
1. Please fill out the request form below.
2. If you wish to receive the voucher to print please tick Send Gift - To Me and put your personal details in Your Details and Recipient Details.
3. If you wish to send directly to recipient via email please tick Send Gift - To My Recipient put your details in Your Details and then put your recipients details in the Recipients Details.
4. Fill in the Gift Card Details with a brief personalised message which will appear on the gift certificate.
5. Ensure all fields are completed prior to sending.
6. Upon the completion of this form, your credit card will be charged, you will receive an email confirmation and gift certificates are automatically sent out.
Terms and conditions are listed below.
Terms and Conditions
At Bodhi we want to leave as small an environmental footprint as possible and therefore to support going paperless where possible we only email out our gift certificates. Please ensure you specify where you would like your gift certificate sent to by filling in the recipients email address details.
- Due to fraud,once purchased we do not offer refunds in any other form than how your certificate was originally purchased
- We can carry out refunds of gift vouchers if unforeseen circumstances arise. There will be a small charge which will be deducted from the gift voucher amount this is to cover the merchant's company fee to process this refund.
- Gift Certificates are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
- Digital vouchers are to be printed and redeemed in-house as a physical copy.
- Under no circumstances will Gift Vouchers be redeemed for cash.
- Each voucher can only be used one time only and no change will be given should the bill total fall under the value of the Gift Voucher.
- Gift certificates are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions
In purchasing one of our Gift Vouchers online, you agree to all of the above terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to inform the recipient of the Gift Voucher to make a reservation at the restaurant in order to redeem their voucher.