Keeping Happy Hour alive with this 'figgin' amazing cocktail inspired by the Morton Bay fig trees that keeps Bodhi a hidden gem in among the busy city.
Ingredients: 60ml gin 30ml lime juice 15ml simple syrup (sugar syrup) 1 whole fig ice Method: 1. Muddle the fig in a cocktail shaker, or glass 2. Add in lime juice, simple syrup, gin and ice, cover top and shake 3. Fine strain into your mixture into a glass over ice 4. Garnish with lime wedge, and enjoy!
Non - Alcoholic Fig Gimlet
60ml ALTD Spirits Golden Emperor (non-alcoholic spirit)
1 whole fig
10ml simple syrup
1. Muddle half the fig in a cocktail shaker, or glass
2. Add in Golden Emperor, coffee, sugar and ice, cover top and shake
3. Fine strain your mixture into a glass over ice
4. Garnish with coffee beans, and enjoy!
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
100g white sugar
1. Bring water to boil
2. Add in sugar, stir constantly as sugar dissolves in boiling water
3. Once the sugar has completely dissolved, reduce heat, cove, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes
5. Remove from stove, and allow to cool and mixture thicken
6. Mixture can be stored in glass bottle or jar, and lasts up to 6 months