To continue our summer mango obsession, we have created another fresh and easy recipe to make at home.
1 whole mango diced
1 packet spicy tofu shredded
100g diced celery
1 red capsicum diced
20g coconut chips
½ cup vegetable oil
Salt & pepper to taste
Thai sweet chilli vegan mayo (see our vegan mayo recipe)
1. Heat vegetable oil in frying pan, for 1-2 minutes
2. Add in tofu, fry until crispy then set aside on paper towel to absorb any excess oil
3. Add your crispy tofu, celery, capsicum, mayo, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and mix well
4. Cut lettuce into half, separate the leaves so they act as bowls, you can trim to make them look neat, rinse well and let dry
5. Spoon San Choi Bao mix into the lettuce cups.
6. Add mango on top then garnish with coconut chips and micro herbs